The Senco SLS25XP-M will help you easily power through jobs in applications such as furniture manufacturing, underlayment sheathing, paneling, molding and trim, soffits, and more. Due to the difference in the firing valves, this tool is great for applications requiring more power than is generated by the smaller Senco SLS20XP line of staplers.
- Manufacturer's 5 year limited warranty
- Adjustable depth of drive setting
- 40% more powerful than comparable tools
- No-mar tip to protect work surfaces
- Oil-free design for easy tool maintenance
- Comfort grip handle to reduce fatigue
- Includes carrying case, swivel fitting, and wrench
- Tool Weight: 2.67 lbs
- Operating Pressure: 75-120 psi
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Fastener Length: 3/8" to 1-1/2"
- Fastener Width: 3/8"
- Fastener Type: 18 ga. 3/8" crown staples (Senco M Series)
- Fastener Capacity: 168