- Metal Connector Nailers
- Paslode PF250S-PP Positive Placement Metal Connector Nailer, 1-1/2” to 2-1/2” #511800
The PF250S-PP comes with manufacturer’s one-year limited warranty. The Paslode 511800 offers an extremely durable, lightweight and compact design for tough jobsite conditions – reducing user fatigue and increasing maneuverability. This Positive Placement nailer features a probing tip that accurately guides nails into hardware holes. Additional features include a quick release magazine, left/right handed belt hook, thumbwheel depth-of-drive adjustment, and auto-bias lever. The Paslode PF250S-PP can load two nail strips, allowing for increased productivity. This Positive Placement metal connecting nailer reduces installation time. The PF250S-PP is designed for fastening metal hardware to wood structures. The Paslode 511800 replaces the F250S-PP (500855).
- Weight: 7.8 lbs.
- Length: 17.4”Width: 3.7”
- Height: 14”
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 PSI
- Nail Capacity: 55-60 Nails (2 strips)
- Shank Diameter: .131” to .162”
- Nail Angle: 30 Degrees
- Fasteners: 1 1/2" to 2 1/2" positive placement hanger nails