For applications from framing to crating, this popular tool is Max's answer in the 30° to 34 ° clipped head paper taped nail market. Built with the quality expected of Max tools, this nailer is sure to help you easily complete your jobs time after time.
- 5 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Selective trigger to easily swap between single and bump firing modes
- Dial adjustable depth of drive control
- Open nosepiece for easy clearance of nail jams
- Maintenance free end cap filter
- Pointed teeth on contact arm to assist with toe nailing
- Lightweight design at only 7.1 lbs
- Tool Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Operating Pressure: 70-100 psi
- Air Inlet: 3/8" NPT
- Fastener Length: 2" to 3-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter: .113 to .131
- Fastener Type: 30° to 34° paper taped strip framing nails
- Fastener Capacity: 90