- Framing Strip Nailers
- 20°-22° Plastic Strip
- Bostitch F21PL 21° Framing/Metal Connector Strip Nailer | #F21PL
The F21PL 21° strip nailer is a versatile tool that can swap between metal connector and framing type applications with the quick change of the nosepiece. With the added versatility to work in metal connector applications, this tool allows you to save money by allowing you to complete more jobs without the need for other tools.
- 7 year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Two nailers in one, allowing you to swap between framing and metal connector applications with the quick change of the nosepiece
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths
- Lightweight magnesium design for added durability
- Adjustable rafter hook adds convenience by allowing you to hang your tool on rafters and joists
- Includes both the framing and metal connector quick change nosepieces
- Tool Weight: 8.1 lbs
- Operating Pressure: 80-120 psi
- Air Inlet: 1/4" NPT
- Fastener Length:
- Framing: 2" to 3-1/2"
- MCN: 1-1/2" to 2-1/2"
- Fastener Diameter:
- Framing: .113 to .162
- MCN: .131 to .162
- Fastener Type: 20°-22° plastic collated round head framing strip nails or metal connector nails